Posted by Cathy Taughinbaugh (click here to access webpage)
Are you looking for information to help you on your recovery journey?
Are you a family member or friend who would love some insights about substance use?
Last January I posted 55 Top Addiction Recovery Blogs and the response was overwhelming.
This year I decided to look back and see what has changed in the world of recovery blogging. Many of the blogs are still going strong and a number of new ones that have come into their own this past year.
Twenty more blogs were added to the list this time around. The purpose of this list is to have an easy way for you to check out the information that so many bloggers have created to be another voice spreading the word about recovery and resources.
They share their stories, information and tips to help others. This year I also added my blog to the list.
Feel free to add a url in the comments section so that we can check it out if you don’t see it on this list.
The blogs are listed by their Alexa score. Please note that the scores change daily, so this is an approximate number. The Alexa score is not by any means the sole rating of the value of any blog.
Be sure to check out all the blogs as there is great information here throughout the list.
I also added a section for podcasts, so be sure to take a look at the ten links that are listed there.
Without further ado, here are 75 amazing recovery blogs for 2015!
1. Some Assembly Required, Psychology Today, https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/some-assembly-required (2,479)
2. The Fix, http://www.thefix.com (51,631)
3. Addiction Blog, http://alcohol.addictionblog.org (112,961)
4. Partnership News Blog, http://www.drugfree.org/newsroom/(175,417)
5. Smart Recovery, http://blog.smartrecovery.org/ (197,454)
6. Cathy Taughinbaugh, http://cathytaughinbaugh.com/blog/ (210,346)
7. Sober Nation, http://www.sobernation.com (223,495)
8. Sober Julie, http://www.soberjulie.com (261,283)
9. B Here Today, http://bheretoday.com (403,388)
10. Spiritual River, http://www.spiritualriver.com (444,085)
11. Chipur, http://chipur.com (469,205)
12. Breaking the Cycles, http://www.breakingthecycles.com (757,931)
13. Into the Heart of Addiction, http://newlifehouse.com/into-the-heart-of-addiction/ (781,437)
14. Castle Craig Hospital, http://www.castlecraig.co.uk/blog (984,354)
15. Addiction Today, http://www.addictiontoday.org (1,132,305)
16. Sober College, http://sobercollege.com (1,159,403)
17. Selected Papers of William L. White, http://www.williamwhitepapers.com/blog (1,184,795)
18. Sort My Life Solutions, www.smyls.co.uk/ (1,213,485)
19. Tommy Rosen.com, http://www.tommyrosen.com/yoga/blog-standard/(1,268,354)
20. The Addict’s Moms, http://addictsmom.com/profiles/blog/list (1,289,980)
21. Drinking Diaries, http://www.drinkingdiaries.com (1,332,838)
22. Morningside Recovery, https://www.morningsiderecovery.com/category/blog/ (1,427,974)
23. Changing Lives Foundation, http://www.drug-addiction-help-now.org/blog/(1,430,345)
24. The Hurt Healer, http://thehurthealer.com/(1,447,638)
25. Guinevere Gets Sober, http://guineveregetssober.com/(1,629,760)
26. Growing Up Chaotic, http://growingupchaotic.com/ (1,688,294)
27. Discovery Place, http://www.discoveryplace.info/blog (1,714,997)
28. Heroes in Recovery, http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/blog/ (1,775,298)
29. Paul Garrigan.com, http://paulgarrigan.com (1,828,878)
30. Center for Motivation and Change Articles for Families, http://www.motivationandchange.com/blog (1,830,048)
31. The Discovering Alcoholic, http://discoveringalcoholic.com (2,077,357)
32. One Crafty Mother, http://www.onecraftymother.com (2,054,326)
33. Your First Step, http://yourfirststep.org/addiction-articles/ (2,086,859)
34. Growing Up Chaotic, http://growingupchaotic.com (2,088,287)
35. Crying Out Now, http://www.cryingoutnow.com (2,162,935)
36. Addictionland, http://www.addictionland.com (2,194,848)
37. 100 Pedals, http://www.100pedals.com/ (2,228,214)
38. Addiction Inbox,The Science of Substance Abuse, http://addiction-dirkh.blogspot.com (2,399,828)
39. Parent Pathway, http://parentpathway.com (2,880,939)
40. Quitting Crystal Meth, http://www.quittingcrystalmeth.com (2,901,973)
41. Mrs. D. Is Going Without, http://livingwithoutalcohol.blogspot.com (3,029,320)
42. Candace Plattor. M.A., http://candaceplattor.com/blog/ (3,118,417)
43. I’m Just F.I.N.E., http://fine-anon.blogspot.com (3,383,649)
44. The Brentwood House Blog, http://www.thebrentwoodhouseblog.com (3,387,556)
45. Leaving AA, http://leavingaa.com/ (3,459,910)
46. Recovery Reflections, http://www.recoveryreflections.com (3,502,453)
47. The Immortal Alcoholic, http://www.immortalalcoholic.blogspot.com (3,825,712)
48. Reach Out Recovery, http://reachoutrecovery.com (4,047,788)
49. All About Addiction, http://www.allaboutaddiction.com (4,194,501)
50. International Quit and Recovery Registry, https://quitandrecovery.org/ (4,371,603)
51. Sandy Swenson, http://www.sandyswenson.com/blog/(4,372,523)
52. Life Corked, http://lifecorked.com/ (4,693,235)
53. Addiction Journal, http://addictionjournal.net (4,788,246)
54. Jody Lamb.com, http://www.jodylamb.com (5,482,103)
55. The Spirit of Recovery, http://thespiritofrecovery.net/(5,606,143)
56. Klen + Sobr, http://www.sincerightnow.com/blogs (5,612,723)
57. Recovery Health Care, http://recoveryhealthcare.me (5,959,106)
58. My Life as 3D, http://mylifeas3d.blogspot.com (6,215,597)
59. Alcoholic Life, http://www.alcoholiclife.com/ (6,441,4205)
60. Recovery Review, http://recoveryreview.net (6,757,010)
61. Adam Sledd, http://adamsledd.com/blog/ (6,921,554)
62. Waismann Method, https://www.rapiddetox.com/resources/blog/ (6,937,496)
63. Living in the Shadows in Prince Edward Island, http://shadowsinpei.blogspot.ca/ (7,206,093)
64. Bye Bye Beer, http://byebyebeer.wordpress.com (7,426,700)
65. Essentials of Recovery, http://www.essentialsofrecovery.com/ (7,797,063)
66. An Addict in Our Son’s Bedroom, http://parentsofanaddict.blogspot.com (7,795,098)
67. Forever Falling Short, http://www.foreverfallingshort.com.au/ (8,024,121)
68. Stay Close Blog, http://libbycataldi.com/blog (9,304,641)
69. The Sober World, http://www.thesoberworld.com ( 9,431,154)
70. Drinking to Distraction, http://drinkingtodistraction.com (10,262,956)
71. Jagged Little Edges, http://jaggedlittleedges.com/ (11,162,522)
72. She is Perfectly Imperfect, http://sheisperfectlyimperfect.com/ (13,048,332)
73. Yoga and Recovery, http://yoga-recovery.blogspot.com (13,316,573)
74. Barbara Cofer Stoefen, http://www.barbaracoferstoefen.com/ (13,745,553)
75. The Drug Class Blog, http://drugclass.ca (15,750,007)
Here are ten podcasts with interviews and information to help support all aspects of recovery!
1. Smart Recovery and Special Event Podcasts, http://smartrecovery.libsyn.com/webinar-act-smart (6,673)
2. Recovery 101, http://recovery101.podomatic.com/ (18,151)
3. Addicted to Addicts, http://webtalkradio.net/internet-talk-radio/addicted-to-addicts-survival-101/ (844,757)
4. Growing Up Chaotic, http://growingupchaotic.com/ (1,688,294)
5. 100 Pedals, http://www.100pedals.com/category/addiction-conversation-podcast/ (2,575,911)
6. Sober Conversations, http://recoveryhealthcare.me/category/sober-conversations/ (5,750,285)
7. Recovered Podcast, http://recoveredcast.blogspot.com/ (12,615,234)
8. Addiction Recovery Radio, http://www.addictionrecoveryradio.com/podcast/ (17,635,126)
9. The Recovery Show, http://therecoveryshow.com/(20,434,827)
10. Addiction and Recovery Podcast, http://paulgarrigan.podbean.com/ (24,174,581)
Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I’m happy to find a lot of helpful info here in the submit, we want work out more strategies on this regard, thank
you for sharing. . . . . .